TDI Intro to Tech Diving
The TDI Intro to Tech course is the perfect course for divers who have heard about technical diving and want to find out more about this exciting branch of advanced recreational diving. This course walks students through the special techniques, planning procedures and skills that set technical diving apart from traditional sport diving. It will show them how to improve their dive planning methods, in-water skills and streamline their existing gear configuration, in a non-threatening and fun learning environment. The specific skills this course will highlight are:
- Advanced Buoyancy Control
- Gas Management
- Situational Awareness
- Gear Configuration and Selection
- Many More!
TDI’s Intro to Tech course is a useful stand-alone course for the diver who wants to become a more skilled, more proficient diver regardless of if he intends to move on to technical diving. The course may also be used as an introduction to the TDI Advanced Nitrox course and the TDI Decompression Procedures course. And finally, it is also a good refresher for certified technical divers who may want to refresh their skills or have them re-evaluated by a TDI technical instructor.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Demonstrate comfort in water and have basic swimming skills
- Prior to any water sessions return completed the Medical Statement and have physician’s approval for diving, if needed
- TDI Intro to Tech Manual
- Student provides Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, and booties)
- All Scuba equipment provided (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, tanks and weights)
What's Your Next Adventure
After achieving the this level of certification, you will want to enhance your skills and knowledge. Check out:
Available as an Online Course: Start today!