Technical Diver (OC Only)
1. This Program is designed to train divers to conduct dives to
depths between 100 fsw (30 msw) and, at the instructors option, up to
170 fsw (51 msw) using custom blend breathing gas mixtures; and to
provide greater understanding of custom blend breathing gas mixtures, a
complete knowledge of the limits of any EANx mixture, and the use of
EANx and oxygen for decompression.
2. The knowledge and skills taught in this program are more than adequate to qualify divers to perform dives outside of training up to 180 fsw (54 msw).
1. Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Diver.
2. Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 30 were deeper than 90 fsw (27 msw) or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
3. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.